Sid Latchford Memorial Hilly TT
Great wins for Ben Stowe, Arctic Tacx RT, and Anna Henderson, Cycle Team Onform
Thanks very much for your help with the Sid Latchford Memorial Hilly TT on Sunday, it was a great team effort from everybody involved. The results sheet is attached.
We have raised approx £125 through collections and profit that will be donated to Prostate Cancer UK in memory of the great Sam Williamson who got this event resurrected in 2014. The trophy will also be engraved with a dedication to Sam.
I have had lots of good feedback and people have asked thanks to be passed on to the whole team, please see below some comment from various emails and social media (none typed by me!)
- 1st Ben Stowe Arctic Tacx RT 0:51:07 £40 + Look Pedals
- 2nd Luke Clarke TMG Horizon Cycling Team 0:51:16 £25
- 3rd Michael Broadwith Arctic Tacx RT 0:52:01 £15
- 1st Anna Henderson Cycle Team Onform 0:57:17 £40 + Look Pedals
- 2nd Helen Reynolds Hemel Hempstead CC 0:59:15 £25
- 3rd Karine Jones Verulam Really Moving 1:02:09 £15
- 1st Roy Chamberlain Team Corley Cycles 0:56:15 £25 + Conti Supersonic Tyres x2
- 2nd Sean Meager Verulam CC 0:57:19 £15
- 1st Arctic Tacx RT 2:35:46 Ben Stowe, Michael Broadwith and Danny Axford £10 each
All non-cash prizes were very generously donated by Pedalworks Bike Shop
'Awesome event, well marshalled and organised'
'Pot hole mark ups and turn marshalling were excellent. Shame I forgot to bring my legs. Left them on my Club's Medium Gear 25 event the day before I think. Excellent event though - thank you to John Lacey and his crew. Much appreciated.'
'Well done for the keeping the high standards of this event and the Hemel going John and team.'
'Superb event. Please pass on my thanks to all involved, especially the marshals, time keepers and starters!'
'Really enjoyed the event: brilliant organisation and really friendly vibe. Thanks to all volunteers!'
'Many thanks on behalf of all the Verulam riders for an excellent event. Very well organised and well marshalled. You did Hemel proud!'
'Thank you to you and your club for yesterday’s event. It was very well organised and the road marshalling was superb. Great HQ venue too. I’ll definitely be back next year.'
'Great event John....thanks'
'Many thanks on organising a great event yesterday.'
'And big thanks to John Lacey for organising what is probably the best marshalled event there is.'