Coaching Team Contacts
For initial enquires, please contact.
- Over 16 and Seniors Coaching Coordinator: Andy Fleet 07970 172977
- Under 16s, Youth Coaching Coordinator: Duncan Knight 07880 743727
- BC Club Contact: Roger Manley 01442 824271
We have a growing coaching team with a variety of interests and experience. All of the club's coaches are trained and accredited by British Cycling to recognised standards. All coaches have first aid qualifications, are DBS checked and carry insurance. In addition there is a team of helpers who assist with the practical and organisational work involved in the sessions.
If you would like to contact one of the coaches or find out more about joining the coaching team, then email email@example.com. We are on the lookout for new coaches to assist the team below. If you can spare a few hours a month and are keen to help then get in touch.
- Duncan Knight (BC Level 2 MTB Coach)
- Simon Hemington (BC Level 2 Road and Time Trial Coach, BTF Level 1)
- Ian Smith (BC Level 2 MTB Coach)
- Simon Cooper (BC Level 2 Coach)
- Andy Fleet (BC Level 2 Trainee Coach)
- Zoe Adams (BC Level 2 Trainee Coach)
- Roger Manley (BC Level 2 Trainee Coach)
Safeguarding and Protecting Young People
Hemel Hempstead Cycling Club has a duty to ensure all activities for young people are carried out in a safe and secure environment.
Go-Rides activities are always supervised by qualified coaches trained in child protection and cleared by the Disclosure and Barring Service (this is a rebranding of the CRB checks). An additional requirement from British Cycling is to appoint a Welfare Officer similarly trained and cleared.
The HHCC Welfare Officer is Hector Selth. If any member, parent or guardian has any concerns they should raise them with the coach or with Hector in complete confidence.
Contact details for Hector: email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07913426046